Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Gross profit c£3.6M
Net profit c£1.7M
Net assets c£1.9M
1. Executive summary
The opportunity exists to acquire, by way of a share purchase, all of the issued capital in this well-known industrial fabricator and installer (“the Business”).
The northern part of the UK, from Reading north to Scotland, is home to a great many industrial and commercial businesses, including in critical industries, such as nuclear power, defence, pharmaceuticals and others. This Business is responsible for fabricating, installing, maintaining and replacing plant and equipment that, quite literally, allow many of these companies to operate safely and perform well. For over 30 years, the Business’s skilled engineers and professionals have been providing engineering solutions and, more recently, additional fabrication services, to some of the region’s (country’s, globe’s) largest blue-chip companies. The unassailable quality of its workmanship, reasonable pricing and attentive customer service have gained the company widespread recognition in the North and in each of the company’s horizontal and vertical markets, resulting in sizeable revenues, and enviable margins relative to the industry (24% gross margin in 2018).
• Leading engineering firm in the North and across the country
• Exceptionally long-tenured and well established
• Relied upon by long-term blue-chip clients including well-known global conglomerates
• Diversified business in stable sectors make for a favourable and secure outlook
• Highly skilled staff with substantial experience
• Long list of accreditations in support of all of the Business’s core competencies
• Little competition of similar capabilities and capacity in the region
• Numerous opportunities to expand, horizontally, vertically and into new regions and markets.
• Sizeable base of tangible assets (c£1.9m).
Y/E £ 000s 2019 2018 2017
4,667 7,408 10,095
Cost of Sales
989 5,606 8,544
3,678 1,802 1,551
Adj EBITDA before drawings
1,728 1,600 3,700
1.4 Information Memorandum
A detailed Information Memorandum is available from Turner Butler for suitably qualified purchasers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business