Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The blueberry plantation with a house is located in Poland in Głębinów (Opole) in the protected area Nature 2000 landscape close to the Nyskie Lake. The advantage
is the location close to the bypass of the city of Nysa, which provides a quick connection to the highways and national roads.
The plantation area is about 7 ha. The entire property is fenced.
Plantation is planted with highbush blueberry bushes (bluecrop variety) in an amount of about 18,000 pieces, modernized and automated drip line by each of them,
which provides the right amount of hydration while maintaining the right pH, fertilizers are also distributed this way.
The water that the plantation is watered comes from its own deep well, which provides significant cost minimization.
The protection of fruiting shrubs is provided by a special mesh system that ensures protection against birds and hail.
On the property are:
1. A residential house with many amenities, approximately 250 sq meters
furnished to a very high standard. The building is surrounded by a gardens which are watered automatically.
2. Warehouse and sorting facility (area about 900m2) with three independent
cold rooms, a room for receiving and sorting fruit, and
garages, warehouses and social rooms. Efficient preparation
fruit for sale is provided by the Krebeck line, on which fruit is sorted,
then automatically weighed in 0.125 - 0.500 kg containers and labeled.
Fruit can be stored up to 4 months thanks to technology
controlled atmosphere in the pallet version - each pallet is separately connected to the system, which allows any management of each of the 34 "hibernated" pallets.
The building also has a loading platform for trucks.
Control over the conditions in cold rooms (temperature, oxygen and nitrogen levels)
can be carried out remotely using the internet.
3. A building dedicated for office and residential purposes with an area of approx. 84 m2. Now there is an office, a bedroom with a kitchenette and a bathroom (for visitors). On the other side of the building there is a social room, toilets and
4. A building with a deep well, equipped with water filtration and dosing systems
fertilizers. The building has social facilities for seasonal workers.
5. Two tractors, forklifts, sprayers and other movable property
proper functioning of the plantation throughout the year.
6. Six Dutch houses providing accommodation for all seasonal employees.
7. Two tents with an area of 96 m2 and 24 m2.
Fruit harvest lasts for two months (July and August) and ranges between 70,000 kg and 80,000kg. Thanks to modern warehouses and a great location of the object there is a possibility rendering services for the import of other fruit for the remainder of the year.
The plantation currently requires absolutely no financial outlays, which confirms
first place (Province Champion) in the AgroLiga 2018 competition.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business